Essay on Prg 420 Version 10 Complete Class
PRG 420 Version 10 (v2) Week 1 Individual Assignment Create a Program
Create a program in Java™ that displays “Hello world!” Take a screen shot that shows the program’s successful compilation and execution. Then submit your program along with the screen shot.
Note. No points will be awarded for submitting the program alone.
DQ 1 Java™ is a portable language, and being an object-oriented programming language, it also encourages component reusability. How does Java™ achieve these two important features? How are these features desirable in modern software engineering?
DQ 2 You …show more content…
• The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it should display the total annual compensation.
DQ 1 A class is a blueprint for an object. A class may have a default constructor, a constructor with arguments, accessor methods, mutator methods, public fields, and private fields. Choose a category (such as animal, vehicle, and so on) and describe how you would design a class for it.
DQ 2 List three types of errors you may encounter in a Java program. Describe what to do to minimize errors.
PRG 420 Ver. 10 Week 3 Individual Assignment Simple Commission Calculation Program Part 2
Modify the Week Two Java™ application using Java™ NetBeans™ IDE to meet these additional and changed business requirements:
• The company has recently changed its total annual compensation policy to improve sales.
• A salesperson will continue to earn a fixed salary of $55000. The current sales target for every salesperson is $500,000
• The sales incentive will only start when 80% of the sales target is met. The current commission is 15% of total sales.
• If a salesperson exceeds the sales target, the commission will increase based on an acceleration factor. The acceleration factor is 1.50%
• The application should ask the user to enter annual