Essay on Dbm 449 Devry Ilab 5 Assignment
Email us At: Support@homeworklance.com or email@example.com
College of Engineering and Information Sciences I. OBJECTIVES
1. Understand and become familiar with fundamentals of DBMS security monitoring, auditing, logging, alerting, and reporting.
2. Install and configure a MySQL database.
3. Install and configure an Audit and Security module for MySQL database.
4. Generate logged events, and inspect contents of an Audit Log. II. PARTS …show more content…
5. Configure and test that your MySQL service. Be sure that the services have started, and that you are able to connect to MySQL. This may be done in a terminal session using a command line statement, such as: mysql –host=localhost –user=myname –password mydb. Alternatively, you may choose to download and install a GUI SQL administration tool, such as TORA or MySQL Workbench. The command line is installed by default; the GUI tools are optional.
6. Take a screenshot of your successful connection to your MySQL database, and paste this into your lab report.
7. We will need a database later, in order to test the audit logging of events we choose to monitor. Just about any