Essay about Bsa 435 Final Exam Guide
1. Which is not one of the major challenges currently facing HR managers?
2. Human resource management is?
3. When the human resources function creates a unique capability in a firm that creates high value and differentiates the organization from its competition, human resources is a/an ____ for the firm.
4. The collective value of the capabilities, knowledge, skills, life experiences and motivation of an organizational workforce is called
5. Through the ____ function, HR management provides the organization with a sufficient supply of qualified individuals to fill the jobs in the organization.
6. Which of the …show more content…
17. Which of the following is NOT a focus of strategic HR?
18. Cliff has about 10 years of HR experience and has recently earned his professional certification. He is searching for a job in an organization that takes a strategic approach to HR. Key phrases that Cliff is looking for in organizational informational materials describing the competencies the hiring organization wants in new HR professionals include all of the following EXCEPT
19. Which of the following is TRUE in forming HR strategy?
20. As an ambitious young HR professional, you want to advance to the top HR executive position in your organization by having the perspective and expertise to contribute to the strategic planning process. You should:
21. A “passive” job seeker is one who?
22. The process of generating a pool of qualified applicants for organizational jobs is called?
23. Clement is the recruiting specialist for an online retailing company in a mid-sized Missouri town. He has used every type of recruiting technique available to him to fill nineteen job openings. After all his efforts have been exhausted, exactly nineteen applicants with the minimum qualifications have been found. In this case
24. ____ are the external supply pool from which organizations attract prospective employees.
25. Which of the